Wednesday, March 23, 2005

If I had a nickel for every time that ball saved me, I'd have a shitload of nickels!

BIG DADDY'S 'SWEET SIXTEEN' PREDICTIONS


CHICAGO REGIONAL
#1 Illinois vs. #12 Wisconsin-Milwaukee (+10.5)
Personally, I've always hated Cinderella stories, I'm more of a Snow White guy. Plus, nothing good has come out of Milwaukee since Lenny & Squiggy.
WINNER: Illinois
SPREAD: Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Look for the cheeseheads to keep it close)

#3 Arizona vs. #2 Oklahoma St. (-1)
Look for Salim "I wish I was J.J." Stoudamire to shoot the lights out, but my money is on any team with six seniors on its squad.
WINNER: Oklahoma State
SPREAD: Oklahoma State

ALBUQUERQUE REGIONAL
#1 Washington vs. #4 Louisville (+1.5)
I live on the East Coast, I was raised on the East Coast, so why in the world would I pick a team West of the Mississippi?
WINNER: Louisville
SPREAD: Louisville

#6 Texas Tech vs. #7 West Virginia (+1.5)
Six words for you; Bobby Knight is a ball sack!
WINNER: West Virginia
SPREAD: West Virginia

SYRACUSE REGIONAL
#1 North Carolina vs. #5 Villanova (+10)
Curtis Sumpter...bye-bye, your season is over and so is your team's.
WINNER: North Carolina
SPREAD: North Carolina (Look for a second half ass-kicking)

#5 Wisconsin vs. #10 North Carolina State (-2.5)
The ghost of Danny Manning is living through Julius "There's never been a foul call I didn't complain about" Hodge.
WINNER: North Carolina State
SPREAD: North Carolina State

AUSTIN REGIONAL
#1 Duke vs. #5 Michigan State (+4.5)
First one to 60 points win...With seven scholarship players, Duke has brought back 50's style basketball
WINNER: Duke
SPREAD: Michigan State (Duke never blows anyone out of the building this year)

#6 Utah vs. #2 Kentucky (-4.5)
Utah is 0-4 in the tournament against the Kentucky Rednecks...look for the Mormons to break the streak.
WINNER: Utah
SPREAD: Kentucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home