Monday, March 28, 2005

Bob Schindler is a murderer...just ask him yourself

For every Terri Schiavo case out there, you'll find thousands of cases just like it.

Terri Schiavo's own father, Robert Schindler recently said, "People are being executed every day. I don't mean by the law. I mean executed by being starved to death - mainly the elderly, and people with Alzheimer's. There is a big, dark secret out there."

He's right about one thing; there is a big, dark secret out there. According to The Guardian, Terri's father pulled the plug on his own mother.

"Given the vehemence with which he has been fighting to prolong Terri's life, it is a little surprising to learn that Robert decided to turn off the life-support system for his mother. She was 79 at the time, and had been ill with pneumonia for a week, when her kidneys gave out. "I can remember like yesterday the doctors said she had a good life. I asked, 'If you put her on a ventilator does she have a chance of surviving, of coming out of this thing?'" Robert says. "I was very angry with God because I didn't want to make those decisions."

I've used the word 'hypocrite' so many times during this case, it's starting to lose all meaning. Taking someone off a ventilator means to suffocate them! This is no different then pulling someone's feeding tube! You need both to live and when you take both away, you die!!! Bob "I don't give a shit about what every doctor says about my daughter" Schindler pulled the plug (killing) his mother and Tom "The polls are against what I did, I should not say another word from this point on" DeLay pulled the plug (killing) his father.

But like I said, there are thousands of cases like this around the country. At Salon, read one great article about one particular case.

LETTING MY BROTHER DIE
By Lori Leibovich
Like Terri Schiavo, Phil was never going to recover. Removing his feeding tube was a devastating decision. But at least my family got to make it privately...Read On

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I came here from the Daou Report at Salon.com.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home